Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid "1064" tablesaw

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I stopped by, it's pretty weird to find out my "new" 2424L saw is now about 6 generations out of date! After quite a bit of snoozing, this summer has been a workout for it as I needed to panel cut both the insulation board and OSB for the pole building interior. Here is my "1064" Ridgid panel saw (with easy temporary setup) :
    Attached Files

Re: Ridgid "1064" tablesaw

ok, i'll bite. what does "1064" refer to?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

It's a play on the model number. He's put the two wings to the right, and shifted the fence to the right too.

I did the same with my Dust Collector about 18 months ago... https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t32012/

Looking back, I got you with it...

Comment

Yep, a 2424 is centered with 24" to each side. I needed 64" to one side for the insulation panels, hence the 10" and 64". It's quite a stretch for the rails, first time I ever wanted and extra pair of rails as I cannot currently cut less than 16".
        So, of course today I wanted to do a bunch of ripping down to 5". 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back shifting the rails around.

Comment

Arise, mine old thread! Ridgid sent me a happy birthday email, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi. The "1064" cutting insulation panels went so well, that I did the same to the garage. So, another workout for the 2424 squaring up another pile last year. I love doing long runs with equipment, something very satisfying about the saw humming for an hour or two at a time with no shut offs.

Comment

Working...
          X