X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note to the locals...

You may notice some rather alien looking characters lurking about for the next couple of days. We are IGITs! We come from a far, far away thread in a different forum. Alas our forum is down for renovations. Thus we are only temporary squatters

We come in peace. We are friendly and fun-loving. Some say too fun-loving. But be warned, that we often rant on and on about topics of a non-woodworking nature. We apologize if this offends anyone. Our intention is not to upset anyone. We are also quite messy. We will clean up before we leave.

Test Edit

[ 12-18-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: stubert ]
    Stubert<br />The IGIT without a Forum...

This place have a bar? Where's the nude chicks? Where's the trophy heads on the walls? Oh yeah and the GIANT popcorn machine you promised me was over here? Freekin igit liars......Hey is that pizza?
    ToolFool and don\'t rate

Comment

my that was awfully considerate of you stub....you usually dont cotton to strangers like that but i guess you are turning over a new leaf..bwwwaaaahhh
      should we warn them specifically about kling or just let them find out on their own..oh and how about our dimunitive eo..

irish king and not a capital person
      Irish King

Comment

Irish, Our brethren EO, is a regular here. He holds a tenured 5-Star rating, and is held in great esteem. Perhaps during our short stay, we can educate them
        Stubert<br />The IGIT without a Forum...

Comment

<huffing n puffing>

I made it and brought along the porta-pizza oven. Should be in business in 30 mins.

Irish! we gotta get more organized! These field setups are a major hastle!

Col. Cplr. Klink
          \"Keep your eye on the ball and the fence!\"

Comment

Klink....sorry to correct you in front of total strangers but you know dern well we dont do goot on field setups so and as ive told ya before....THATS WHY THEY HAVE PIZZA HUT PIZZA PLACES!!!!!!!SHEESH
            Irish King

Comment

Hey, Stubie-------EO ain't the onliest one----- [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Mac<P>Problems are opportunities in disguise

Comment

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

Thought i had a nice hideout up here in the atic. Man oh man Jake, we gotta remember to lock the door next time!!!!!!

Oh well, to be hospitable....

Welcome IGITs, the beer is in the fridge.

(guess some IGITs won't get more shop time with their fourm down after all!!)

<a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx</a>

Comment

Better IGITS than BONEHEADS....you haven't been invaded til you get a bunch of them on your boards....talk about inane postings....

IGITS have a sense of humor...BONEHEADS do not!!

Welcome!~...you boys are gonna talk some woodworking and tool stuff right???

[ 12-11-2002, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: KellyC ]
                  Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Hey welcome you all, Its always nice to have people around, stay as long as you like. Only thing I ask is that we try to keep the topics on woodworking, thanks.

Once again, welcome!

Jake

Comment

Ok, So just how long is WoodNet down for!
                      Support Our Troops!
                      www.mnpatriotguard.org
                      www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Should be back up sometime this afternoon. Maybe, kinda, we hope.
                        Mac<P>Problems are opportunities in disguise

Comment

Yeah right, sure thing Jake. Woodwerkin it is.

Jake, how's yer wood? Are ya werkin it?
                          ToolFool and don\'t rate

Comment

Am I too late for the pizza?? What time does the demo start for the Leigh M/T jig start?
                            E. J. Sapp

Comment

Ah, TF, ever the diplomat.

Plywood <woodworking reference to, technically, comply with Jakes wishes>
                              Mike<br /><br />We\'re lost, but we\'re makin good time!

Comment

Working...
                              X