Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The standard "Lifetime Warranty" applies to the earlier "gray" tools. I am afraid that a The standard "Lifetime Warranty" applies to the earlier "gray" tools. I am afraid that a TS3612 is gray and thus is warrantied for life for material and workmanship. Following is his statement:

BrandMan
    Administrator
    Member # 420

[Brandman said:]"if it is orange it has the lifetime service warranty. if it is gray, it is covered by a lifetime warranty against defect in material and workmanship."TS3612 is gray and thus is warrantied for life for material and workmanship. Following is his statement:

Is the above accurate and true? I just purchased an open box 2412 and HD and RIDGID customer service both told me the 9/03 - 12/03 "normal wear" warranty would apply. Of course, the ads don't discriminate from grey and orange, either.

Comment

Only speculating here, but I'm willing to bet that any purchase prior to the change in warranty is grey. Anything after that could left over greys or oranges. After the induction of the new warranty, even the left over greys lost the origanal warranty. It has to do with the date of purchase.
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
      X