Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh My! We been contaminated!

Hi, guys---- [img]smile.gif[/img]

Been running errands all day, catching up.
    Mac<P>Problems are opportunities in disguise

Comment

Hey! Are we going to allow the IGITs in to the Ask the Woodworking Experts fourm? Are they qualifed? Does furniture store visits really make a woodworker?

hmmmmmmmmm
      <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/rixworx</a>

Comment

Whoa,

Glad you guys made your way over here. (Stu, TF, Irish, and everyone else) You guys kill me.

Gregg

Comment

Thanks fer the welcome and allowing us to squat (Stu squats sense the 'surgery',thats another story) here for awhile. Nice place y'all got.

[ 12-11-2002, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: ToolFool ]
          ToolFool and don\'t rate

Comment

??????

Comment

I think we've confused Jake. He probably doesn't know just how ill-mannered we are. He had this nice calm woodworking forum, then he was over-run by Igits who would hijack a garbage truck. How long do ya think it will take to get kicked outa here????
              Mike<br /><br />We\'re lost, but we\'re makin good time!

Comment

gmike, I give it through the weekend, before we're all booted. I've kept up a good apperance over here, look I even got 5 star's without any igit help. As of 2:30 PST woodnet is still down and as stated elswhere I'm outa here for the weekend. Sorry to say no sawdust this weekend either

Don't be causing to much hate and discontent, I'd hate to come back and find I've been demoted to a 1 star or something just because I'm associated with the rest of ya.

Dave
                It\'s not the quantity or quality of your tools that matters....<br />It\'s all in the firewood that\'s left over.....

Comment

Working...
                X