X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about ridgid router R22001

new to woodworking can anyone tell me if this router will work with the sears professional router table on sale till the 9th for 140.00 thanks

Re: question about ridgid router R22001

Kinda hard to say cause you didn't tell us the model of the router table or provide a link to it. Many of the smaller benchtop router tables come with the tops predrilled to accept many different routers. If the table you're referring to is setup like that then chances are very good that it will accept the Ridgid router.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

thanks for your help Badger dave heres info craftsman professional router table item # 00961181000 mfr. model # 61181 hope this helps

Comment

Ridgid specs the base with the same 3 hole mounting as the porter-cable router bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
          Ridgid specs the base with the same 3 hole mounting as the porter-cable router bases.
          thanks i believe the porter- cable is one thats fits .

Comment

This is just my opinion and only worth what you paid for it but at one time I had a router table very similar to that one. It turned out to be one of the worst buys I ever made. The fence is very difficult to adjust accurately on a consistent basis. The aluminum table leaves black marks on the workpiece which requires additional sanding to remove. I couldn't get rid of mine fast enough. Either one of the bench-top units on this page would be a better choice than that Craftsman version IMO.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

thank you for the help ordered the rtd 1200 mini cant wait till it gets here.

Comment

Working...
              X