Ridgid AC9945 MS-UV - Mislabeled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid AC9945 MS-UV - Mislabeled

yea, we had that deal here in NYC area a few months back, but they are back up to $500 or $550 (can' remember which). that 12" slider is one big, heavy tool.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
      yea, we had that deal here in NYC area a few months back, but they are back up to $500 or $550 (can' remember which). that 12" slider is one big, heavy tool.
      They tossed them in the clearance section at two of my local Home Depots with the 399 yellow clearance tags on them in the past week.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
        They tossed them in the clearance section at two of my local Home Depots with the 399 yellow clearance tags on them in the past week.
        You have a clearance section at your HD! What a novel idea. The closest thing to that I've ever seen to one of those at my HD is an occasional card table setup with a bunch of small stuff on it.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Usually its on an end cap based on my past experience.
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
          X