• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new R4511 POLAR SERIES

My new "POLAR SERIES" R4511
    Attached Files

Re: The new R4511 POLAR SERIES

so what prompted the repaint?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Looks.... "JETish"

Comment

The South Carolina summer sun must be brutal because after one year it was extremely faded. Just the indirect light coming into the garage was enough to make it look 10 years old. Had to replace the granite top anyhow, so I tore it completely apart and used that new Rustoleum Universal on it. Looks better than it did. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by mpdive View Post
          The South Carolina summer sun must be brutal because after one year it was extremely faded. Just the indirect light coming into the garage was enough to make it look 10 years old. Had to replace the granite top anyhow, so I tore it completely apart and used that new Rustoleum Universal on it. Looks better than it did. Thanks for the replies.
          I know what you mean on the sun fade, my portable ts2400 saw is almost yellow as dewalt! It's barely even orange.

Comment

Wow. I thought maybe I was the only one experiencing this. I wonder if there was a problem with the cabinet paint. It looked dull from day one.
            I like the "Jetish" remark

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Thank you Heywood for the reply. If you paint something, it tricks your mind into thinking you got something new....My wife likes that

Comment

Thank you Heywood for the reply. If you paint something, it tricks your mind into thinking you got something new....My wife likes that
                  Ain't that the truth, just finished painting about every room in the house. It's amazing how "new" it makes your house feel!

Comment

The South Carolina summer sun must be brutal because after one year it was extremely faded. Just the indirect light coming into the garage was enough to make it look 10 years old.
                    Same here!

Red
                    Red

Comment

I was amazed how simple it was to totally disassemble the saw. If anyone has a chance though, I forgot if the little black spacer or tang on the red bevel indicator goes in front of the bevel indicator or behind it where it attaches to the arbor. In other words, is it screw, bevel, black spacer, or screw, spacer, indicator. I must have had the John Prine music up too loud and had a moment of oldism. No hurry on this though...just thought if someone had there head down in there....As a side note, I'm stoked because I have had my HF 2hp. DC since Christmas, and also built the Steel trash can collector. I used it for the first time and the can was full with nothing in the DC. I'm a happy camper. Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X