X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID R4512 Cast Iron Router Extension

Thanks to Thomas's post I was able to obtain a CI extension wing for my table saw for $89. I was also able to find a CI router extension wing for the saw with an aluminium fence for $399. Both these item were available form a local supplier for KING Canada in Mississauga. allinonetools.com

Re: RIDGID R4512 Cast Iron Router Extension

Hey! Glad I made a difference!

Just goes to show that it pays to think outside the box and consider all sources for parts. I looked at that router extension after I had already bought both extensions (over the phone sight unseen) as well I already had the material to build a router table in the right extension. I should mention that the fence on that router table looks very robust.

Would love to see some pictures when you have them. Especially of the router insert.

Comment

Here are some pictures:

Click image for larger version

Name:	5f14fda4c316a4e1e3b5db648a128605.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	16049Click image for larger version

Name:	fbf5fe0cb2e64b4d0c6d74c8f76c35dd.jpg
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	16050Click image for larger version

Name:	b4ef95a45d26b6636891dee02d701a37.jpg
Size:	489.6 KB
ID:	16048
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jazzsingh View Post
        Thanks to Thomas's post I was able to obtain a CI extension wing for my table saw for $89. I was also able to find a CI router extension wing for the saw with an aluminium fence for $399. Both these item were available form a local supplier for KING Canada in Mississauga. allinonetools.com
        I like your set up . I am having a hard time finding it on the web can you give me a better web address ?
        Thanks

Comment

How is the mobility of the saw since adding the CI wings? Is it tipsy? do the wings sag at all once the support leg is taken away?

Comment

Working...
          X