X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS1400 Table Insert

I have a new "Orange" BS1400. The table insert is sitting lower on the outfeed side than at the front of the blade. The leading edge of the cut piece is catching on the table.

Any ideas on how to level the table insert?

Just FYI - This is my first bandsaw, I have the "Bandsaw Book" on order and the orange is not so bad when most of my clothes are burnt orange anyways- Go Horns!

Thanks,

My insert sits lower as well, and had the same problem. I took a rat tail file and beveled the opening for the insert on the outfeed side. Used some masking tap on the bottome of the insert to raise it up a touch. Annoying little flaw.
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Thanks for the idea. It is not much of an edge, just enough to catch the workpiece as it passes the blade.

Comment

Try taking a pick punch and making a couple dimples. Its soft material and doesn't take much.

Comment

Try taking a pick punch and making a couple dimples. Its soft material and doesn't take much.

Comment

Working...
          X