X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Jointers

Who is selling Ridgid jointers these days? I searched Home Depot and no Ridgid jointers. I did an Amazon search and the 6" Ridgid was over $600. I think I paid $300 about 2 1/2 years ago.

Re: Ridgid Jointers

I'm not sure if they are being sold! Any of the Home Depot's that I've been in (only 3 though) no longer have it, and only one of the stores shows any stationary tools. While I see it still listed here on the Ridgid web site, there's no trace of it in the stores. So, I'm not sure what that really means, as it appears that the website product page is often out of date (new arrivals anyway, I'm not sure about departures).

It's a shame IMHO, as I think there is a major disconnect between Home Depot and Ridgid. The last time I looked in my Binghamton-area (NY) HD, I think they had a sign showing stationary Ridgid tools, but there were absolutely none to be seen otherwise. I wonder what TTI and Ridgid is thinking with their "exclusive" Home Depot retailing scheme!

CWS

Comment

Re: Ridgid Jointers

What a shame it would be if they stopped making this jointer. I have an orange one that goes back about 8 years and you couldn't ask for a nicer, easier to set-up and more accurate to adjustpiece of equipment. Did you check out the wheel adjustment for the bed height? I haven't had a hint of a sputter, clunk or clank out it. Like I said, it would be a shame.
      Later,
      Chiz

Comment

Working...
      X