X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprunger Bandsaw ?????????

Has anyone ever heard of a brand name of Sprunger Power Tools?? Can anyone tell me where I can find a dealer or somewhere I can find parts for one. Mine was used when I bought it and it's either repair this one or buy a new one..Thanks for any help....Donny

Donny, I think your out of luck but you might find this interesting:
    http://www.oldwwmachines.com/Sprunger/Default.asp

Your bandsaw is almost as old as I am.

John

Comment

John,
      Is that good or bad? How old do you think my saw might be????????lol

Comment

John,
        Thanks for the information. I know my saw still has the data plate on the side and I do believe it said it was made in Indiana. I guess I have some kind of an antique here. All I know is that it gets used almost everyday. It's a pretty good saw but I still would like a new one.Should I keep this saw and maybe restore it or sell it and get a new one?????.........Donny

Comment

Re: Sprunger Bandsaw ?????????

I am new to this forum. I saw your question about the Sprunger Band Saw. I have a BS1400 14" bandsaw that I have been using for over 35 years. About 8 years ago I had to order a new lower saw guide. I was able to located Sprunger Corporation P.O. Box 1621, Elkhart, IN 46515, telephone then was 219-262-2476. I called them in May of 2000, ordered the part I needed and have been running ever since. Hope this helps.

Comment

Welcome to the group riofton but I think you're about 7 years too late with that info.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              Welcome to the group riofton but I think you're about 7 years too late with that info.
              Picky, picky, picky! :-)
              Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                Maybe it will help the next person who comes here searching for info on a Sprunger BS14.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                X