Where does this washer from R4511 go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does this washer from R4511 go?

I disassembled my R4511 today to move it to my new house (it's one heavy saw!). During unloading the saw from the trailer, this washer fell out of the metal box that houses the motor and trunions. I inspected everything but have not been able to locate where the washer belongs. Anyone knows?

Re: Where does this washer from R4511 go?

I think it goes back in the box!

Comment

Originally posted by hewood View Post
      I think it goes back in the box!
      I agree! But that's a big space for such a small washer. I guess no one knows. Let's hope the saw doesn't fly apart when I fire it up after re-aligning the darn thing!

Comment

there should be two of them. the same thing happend to me when removed my top also. They are uses with the two allen bolts that you removed to take the top off. They fall in the channel where the mounting holes are

Comment

Thanks! I didn't take the center granite section off for this move. I can't remember if I took it off when I assemble the saw almost 4 yrs ago. I looked everywhere inside the cabinet and only one washer. I reassembled the saw with a new home-made rail/fence, but will look at the channel as you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
          X