Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid R4331 13 Inch Thickness Planer ~ UPGRADE SUGGESTION ~

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    Welcome to all new comers and please remember that what someone puts in print sometimes gets read completely different by the reader. What i mean by that is THEY think they have been clear in describing something but to another it may not be so obvious. Also, remember that it could be a day or more before someone checks back in here to see a comment to their earlier post so don't misinterpret their silence for disagreement.

As far as 6000+ posts, proves nothing except I spend more time in the forum than I probably should and not enough in the shop.
    Do I detect a fellow U.S. Navy Veteran onboard this forum? Just going off your avatar and curiousity struck, former Navy Diver & Hull Tech here, thanks for your service if so sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G View Post
      Mr. Hall, if you admittedly don't know anything about planers then do your own homework rather than question what the members here (who do know something) have to offer. There are reasons why the wood working mags, etc., all choose the DW735 as "Best Tool"!
      Had mine since 08 and same blades.
      Big G
      Shame on you, BigG. Your response was uncalled for and overly defensive - just plain rude.
      Go with the DeWalt, Stephen.
      BigG DOES NOT reflect the attitude of the majority of forum members.

Comment

I was glad to read your good words on the R4331. I too just got one and it worked right out of the box. Just one question, have you had any problems with out feed? It seems that I've began to have an out feed problem where the wood doesn't come out on to the discharge tray all the way. Then I have to crank up the head to allow the wood to come out from under the planer head. I've looked at the rollers and they appear OK just haven't found a solution. Anyway, good luck with your machine.

Comment

Working...
        X