Delta Mortise Kit 17-924

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Mortise Kit 17-924

Anyone here know if the Delta Mortise Kit (17-924) will fit on the ridgid 15" floor model (DP-1500)? Compatible Quill diameters are 66, 50.8, 48 & 38mm.
    Thanx in advance
    Mort

Mort, Not sure how I've overlooked your post for the last week however here's the answer I think your after, well sort of.

You need to measure your quill. This is the cast part at the top of the part that moves down when your drilling. It should be the part that stops against the head of the machine. Does this make sense? On my Craftsman drill its huge compaired to what the Delta fits. There should also be inch measurments on the box as well. As I recall the Delta goes up to right at 2" give or take a little.

Hope this helps
    Dave
    It\'s not the quantity or quality of your tools that matters....<br />It\'s all in the firewood that\'s left over.....

Comment

Mort,

The Delta mortising kit does not come with the correct size collar to fit on the RIDGID drill press. You can purchase a RIDGID kit that will fit from www.ridgidparts.com . Just click on Accessories

Jake

Comment

Working...
      X