Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx RIDGID. We're in Canada and I was told by RIDGID tech support that they'd get a company in Canada to ship the new arbor to us - well it arrived yesterday and when we talked to the RIDGID service shop in our area, they told us they'd come to our house to replace the arbor - well we're going to book that appt ASAP. So far, can't complain - LOVE THE SAW - will keep you all posted about the "Home Service".

Comment

• Should this problem be fixed on new saw now ?
      Is there a way to find out from the box ?
      I'm plannin to get TS3650, but I would like to have this problem fixed before I pick one home from HD.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaterSTGSS:
        Should this problem be fixed on new saw now ?
        I'm plannin to get TS3650, but I would like to have this problem fixed before I pick one home from HD.
        Considering the number of excellent choices in the market today, I'd think this problem should be avoided if possible, not repaired on a new saw. My recommendation is to either hold off a few months until Ridgid has this issue eliminated, or choose from among the several viable alternatives. Call me crazy, but I have a tough time understanding the urge to spend nearly $600 on a product that has a known defect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knot Me:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WaterSTGSS:
          Should this problem be fixed on new saw now ?
          Considering the number of excellent choices in the market today, I'd think this problem should be avoided if possible, not repaired on a new saw. My recommendation is to either hold off a few months until Ridgid has this issue eliminated, or choose from among the several viable alternatives. Call me crazy, but I have a tough time understanding the urge to spend nearly $600 on a product that has a known defect. </font>[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Woops, hit the wrong button but I bought the 3650 and it had no arbor problem. Maybe I was lucky. I bought it knowing it had "features" such as a potential bad arbor and less than sturdy legs but it did have a full cast iron top, herculift, 36 inch cut, 240 volt motor, highly rated stock fence with t slots, and so forth. I got it with a 10% off coupon from Lowes (they take competitors coupons) for less than $500. I know that I can put cross bracing on the legs if it is not sturdy enough. How many of us don't end up modifying the original table saw with a ZCI, new blade, adding a router table, etc.? I have been thoroughly satisfied with it.
            thanks
            Gary

Comment

• It is clear that with some models of stack and safety dado blade sets that there can be clearance and alignment issues when used in conjunction with the RIDGID® Model TS3650 table saw. We apologize for any confusion or performance issues that they may have created for those of you who have experienced a problem of this nature. This problem does not occur with all dado blade sets so as a result RIDGID would like to provide you with this means of assistance should you have a concern with your TS3650 arbor and the use of specialty blades like dado sets.

PLEASE CALL RIDGID TECHNICAL SERVICE AT 1-(866)-427-8177.

Our experienced technical support staff will quickly be able to diagnose any potential issues you may have with your TS3650 arbor. If you do have a problem, we will stand behind you and do what we can to supply you with a remedy so that you have the optimum performance, productivity, and enjoyment out of your RIDGID TS3650.

Comment

Working...
              X