Router Table Extension for R4512

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Router Table Extension for R4512

Will the router table portion from a Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table fit into my Rigid R4512 Table Saw?
    Looking for a decent and affordable router table extension for my occasional wood working project.
    If not, what router table extensions would you recommend. Thanks in advance

Re: Router Table Extension for R4512

Originally posted by terryoinaz View Post
    Will the router table portion from a Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table fit into my Rigid R4512 Table Saw?
    Looking for a decent and affordable router table extension for my occasional wood working project.
    If not, what router table extensions would you recommend. Thanks in advance
    My bosche ra1181 just arrived from amazon today (gold box deal). Unfortunately it does not fit the ridgid ts right out of the box, the mounting holes don't line up and it is a hair shorter. But I can see it can be easily made to fit.

Comment

Thanks Mingo....just what I wanted to hear.....Are you happy with the overall quality (for the price) of the RA1181?

Comment

Originally posted by terryoinaz View Post
        Thanks Mingo....just what I wanted to hear.....Are you happy with the overall quality (for the price) of the RA1181?
        I'm still on the fence about that one. Because I spent some time measuring it with a square and realized it does have flatness issues as described in the reviews on amazon. However the accessories, (fence and feather board) alone may make it worth keeping and sending the table to a machine shop to smooth it out. I'm real interested in a cast iron router extension instead, but they are quote pricey.

Comment

Working...
        X