X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP 1300 Question About Knives

Yesterday I bought a TP 1300 Combo Package and assembled it. The carton says that there is an extra set of spare knives in the package, but I can't find them anywhere. Where can I find them?
    (The operators manual also says in the parts section that knives are not furnished with the TP 1300, I hope that isn't true.)

It also says the tool storage compartment is to be used for the spare knives, but it is a very tiny compartment....how is it supposed to store knives?

Why do the manuals and stickum tag say that I can call 1-800-4-RIDGID when there is no such number listed and the call always results in a "Sorry, your call cannot be placed, try again." no matter how many times I call?
    bgharley

When I bought mine, the extra blades were in a red plastic container attached under the outfeed stainless steel wing.

Cheers...

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Check where dust pointed out, under the outfeed table.

Jake

Comment

Dustmaker; Jake: Thanks. The blades were right where you said they were. I gave you a 5 (highest) rating, Dustmaker. Now can anybody tell me why the 800 number doesn't work?
        bgharley

Comment

Are you talking about the 1-800-4RIDGID number? It should work, the actual number is 1-800-474-3443.

Jake

Comment

Thanks for the rating [img]redface.gif[/img] -- you're too generous!. I hope you enjoy the TP1300 as much as I do, as well as other Ridgid machines. And do hang around the Forum as it is a veritable treasure chest of knowledge, and most of all, good pleasant company. Jake and all the other experts are here to help everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X