X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work bench mag.

anyone have the october 2004 work bench mag. i am looking for the artical on how to make a hold down feather board.

Jack,

Did you ever find the article that you were looking for? I'm sure I have the magazine if you haven't already found it.

Bob R

Comment

bob,I am looking for the artical on feather boards pages 28,29,&30 oct.2004 workbench mag. thank you.

Comment

Jack,

I have the 2 pages (28 & 30 - 29 is an ad). I don't have a scanner but could fax or mail to you. Let me know how you want me to send. You may want to e-mail me this info rather than displaying any personal info on the site.

Bob R

Comment

Thanks bob i found the mag. i was looking for. Next time i will put it where it belongs,in the shop.

Comment

Jack,

Glad to hear you found it. Good luck with the project.

Bob R

Comment

On 2/28 and 3/1 I posted messages about damaged jointer blades on the new JP610 that I had purchased. I called Ridgid and was told that a new set of blades would be sent out in 7 to 10 business days. I received the blades yesterday.

Based on some of the postings I've read on this forum I was not expecting to receive the blades. The woman I spoke with at Ridgid customer service was very pleasant and Ridgid responded very quickly. So far very pleased with Ridgid.

Bernie

Comment

Working...
              X