Ridgid 5412 table saw sawdust hopper adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 5412 table saw sawdust hopper adapter

Does any one know wher I can get an adaptor for the 4512 table saw dust hopper to convert it down to the size of a shop vac hose?

Re: Ridgid 5412 table saw sawdust hopper adapter

Rockler, Woodcraft, Penn State Industries, Amazon.
    That's just a start, they're are so many.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by hbarger View Post
      Does any one know wher I can get an adaptor for the 4512 table saw dust hopper to convert it down to the size of a shop vac hose?
      I picked up the following from woodcraft. Rigid Flex Hose 4" x 36" p/n 149581 and 4" x 2 1/4" funnel reducer p/n 147759 and a couple 4" hose clamps. I got the wrong reducer and the 2 1/4" end of the adapter was the same size as my shop vac hose. I picked up a 2" to 2" plastic pipe coupling and a couple more clamps. works great. I got the funnel type reducer after readiing reviews about the short flat reducer (p/n 144534) getting clogged up. I haven't had any problems with anything getting stuck in the bends of the flex hose or the funnel.
      Mike

Comment

Sounds like mine is probably set up pretty much the same way as me5269's. It was attached to a large Sneers Shop Vac. It worked well, but I'll be changing my dust collection system to include a small cyclone and dust extractor, shortly.

Cheers,
        Stephen

Comment

Working...
        X