X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 5412 table saw sawdust hopper adapter

Does any one know wher I can get an adaptor for the 4512 table saw dust hopper to convert it down to the size of a shop vac hose?

Re: Ridgid 5412 table saw sawdust hopper adapter

Rockler, Woodcraft, Penn State Industries, Amazon.
    That's just a start, they're are so many.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hbarger View Post
      Does any one know wher I can get an adaptor for the 4512 table saw dust hopper to convert it down to the size of a shop vac hose?
      I picked up the following from woodcraft. Rigid Flex Hose 4" x 36" p/n 149581 and 4" x 2 1/4" funnel reducer p/n 147759 and a couple 4" hose clamps. I got the wrong reducer and the 2 1/4" end of the adapter was the same size as my shop vac hose. I picked up a 2" to 2" plastic pipe coupling and a couple more clamps. works great. I got the funnel type reducer after readiing reviews about the short flat reducer (p/n 144534) getting clogged up. I haven't had any problems with anything getting stuck in the bends of the flex hose or the funnel.
      Mike

Comment

Sounds like mine is probably set up pretty much the same way as me5269's. It was attached to a large Sneers Shop Vac. It worked well, but I'll be changing my dust collection system to include a small cyclone and dust extractor, shortly.

Cheers,
        Stephen

Comment

Working...
        X