Fast Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fast Project

that turned out really nice looking, GOOD JOB.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Re: Fast Project

I like the idea of a single or double glass door, although the cost would be prohibative. Will live with it a while and figure out storage for CD's and DVD's. I had everything working this afternoon and for the first time hooked up a cable to amplify my Ipod, or laptop music. Amazingly enough, the sound and speed of access to songs almost makes CD's pointless! I can't believe the advancements since I was a kid. I went from owning a small phonogragh and literally a couple of records to having access to limitless music. No scratches on records, no tape jams, and aside from my DVD collection, no need for storing CD's. If you can keep up with the technology these are great times to be enjoying home entertainment. Frank

Comment

Working...
      X