Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Where to get zero clearance/dado plates?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get zero clearance/dado plates?

For a TS3650. (A person who returned his BT3100). Thanks.....

[ 06-11-2004, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Golfmore ]

I make mine. Do a search using zero clearance inserts as the subject. There was a post not that long ago that dealt with making these.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Why not use the ridgid dado plates? Go to ridgidparts.com for 7" and 8" plates.

Comment

rifle, Ridgid dado inserts aren't zero clearance.

Comment

Yep, that is true. The topic title is "Where to get zero clearance / dado plates?" Zero clearance and dado plates are both available at the Ridgid parts site. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

rifle,

I'm apologize if my response came across to you as being hostile. It certainly wasn't my intention. I interpreted Golfmores' original thread to imply that he was looking only for a source for a dado ZCI and not both types of inserts. I hope it isn't too late but, welcome to the forum.

Dave

Comment

i personally did not like ridgids ZCI. a flimsy piece of plastic. I bought mine at rockler. they have a beefy blue insert that fits well. buy the one for craftsman saws.
              \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

If you order the Ridgid go with the zero clearance and order a couple. Make sure you order the ones for the TS3650. They are thicker then the ones for older models. I make my own, but ordering a couple to hold you over is a wise purchase. The opening on the dado insert they offer is in my opion to wide and to long.

Comment

Working...
                X