Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Miter fence for the Ridgid model #EB4424 (Oscillating belt/spindle sander)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miter fence for the Ridgid model #EB4424 (Oscillating belt/spindle sander)

After ordering this sander, I discovered that the (Woodworking Accessory) "Delux Miter Guage" for model EB4424 was discontinued in 2008. Ridgid parts distributor, "Gardner" @ (877) 544-9253 informed me that Part #TH1006 ($69.07 plus shipping as of May 2013) is an acceptable alternative AFTER REMOVING screw & washer at (aft) end of miter gage. I ordered it with the hope that it will be an effective "replacement." I will try to post a notice of success-/failure-status at a later date.

Re: Miter fence for the Ridgid model #EB4424 (Oscillating belt/spindle sander)

If that one doesn't work out for you, you might want to give this one a try.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Miter gauges can vary in width!
      Typically on table saws they are 3/4"
      I believe the slot for the miter saw on the sander is 5/8"

You may want to verify this prior to buying one.

Cactus Man

Comment

Measured the slot on my EB4424 with my trusty HF calipers. The width of the slot on one end is .763" and the other end is .760". The Incra miter gauge I mentioned above has an adjustment feature that deals with sloppy miter slots.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
        X