X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 3612 Fence

When I picked up the TS2412 floor model back in Sept the fence and rails on it weren't in the best of shape so the kind folks at HD gave me a set of 3612 rails thinking they would work. Well low and behold they don't...and the existing fence and rails don't work too well. Sooo I'm looking for anyone who might have a fence for a TS3612 available that I could purchase.

Thanks
    Brian
    murph

Brian,

ebay is the best place to find this. I had one, but sold it on ebay for $50 bucks! Another option is to checkout Ridgid parts website.

Other option is get a biesemeyer fence (that's what i got) it is awesome!

Good Luck!
    Subbu

Comment

MurphinDC,

I'm thinking of getting a Vega fence for my 3612, but I was wondering to do with the original equipment fence. Send me a private message, and maybe we can work something out.
      Joe Spear

Comment

MurphinDC,

I'm thinking of getting a Vega fence for my 3612, but I was wondering to do with the original equipment fence. Send me a private message, and maybe we can work something out.
        Joe Spear

Comment

Murph,

Where you at in MD. I've got a set of 2424 rails & fence that I took of of my 2424 when I mounted the 3650 rail & fence set. I don't know if they'll work for ya but if nothing else It could be easy to check out, if you're near the DC area of MD.

Comment

Joe, sent you a private message. Thanks
            murph

Comment

Working...
            X