Newbee toTS3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbee toTS3650

I just traded my Ryobi BT3k to TS3650. I had a router table accessory with the Ryobi which worked fairly well. Is there a way to make wood router table accessor to go in the empty spot next to the right side wing? If so, any suggestions on how to go about would be great. Note that I rather not drill holes through my brand new saw.

Thanks,
    Munawar

I've seen it done on 3650's, but don't have any tips as to how to do it.

How do you like your 3650 compared to the BT-3100 so far?

Comment

This subject has come up a number of times in the past. Use the Search feature and search for "3650 router table extension" in the General Woodworking Discussion forum.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I like the 3650 much better. It took a bit of tweaking to get alignment and all right and had to get an expert woodworker freind to help me with it, but now that's it aligned, I don't have to worry about it. I have quite a bit of learning to do to control large panels, but I love the saw. Should have bought this one long time ago. I picked it based on it's rating in the Wood Magazine article.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
        X