Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miter saw stand

Advise!
    Ridgid-MSUV or Delta #50-155?

I install baseboards/mouldings and also build decks. 12' pieces is common.

Which would you recommend and why?
    Got the Ridgid 12"CMS.
    Are you Rapture ready? Know Jesus Christ or know his enemy!

I have the Ridgid MSUV, and it was worked fantastic. I also have the RIdgid 12"CMS mounted on t. Have had plenty of 12' plus boards on it. Easy to set up, and the rollers work real well. I have my shop in my 3-stall garage, so floor space is at a premium. When I am all done, it folds down nicely and sits against the wall. Very durable, and solid. Price is now $149 vs $199 a couple of months ago.

I have no experience with the Delta, so no comments there.

Swede

Comment

I second the MSUV. I have a friend who has the Delta one and the Ridgid is better, in my opinion. It's a breeze to setup, breakdown, move around and adjust.

Michael

Comment

MSUV is worth the money!
        Andy B.

Comment

i agree, i own an MSUV and its the best saw stand i ever used.

Comment

Thanks all. I haven't seen the Canadian price go down yet but I will keep on checking. I didn't have a doubt that the msuv would be worth it. I was just curious to know if anyone had any complaints on it.
            Are you Rapture ready? Know Jesus Christ or know his enemy!

Comment

OK I'll throw a wrench into the works. I have the harbor frieght model and it has been great for 2 years now. Current price is $79 with free shipping.
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Daneaux,

I have the MS1290 on the MSUV and it folds in the vertical without a problem.

Swede

Comment

Working...
                X