X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sears TS

I bought a ts from Sears in 1980. Does anyone know if a new Ridgid fence will fit the saw. The saw does start with a 113.xxxxx number which I understand indicates it was made by Emerson.

Zap,

If its a cast-iron belt drive saw with a 27" wide table then it will fit with no problem.

Jake

Comment

Thank you, I,ll head down to our local HD and see if they have one.

Comment

If you are not able to find the AC1036 Retro Fit Rip Fence at the Home Depot, you can order it directly from use by visting www.ridgidparts.com and look under accessories or call 1-800-4RIDGID and ask for customer service.

Jake

Comment

zapj, before you rush out and buy the Ridgid fence check out the Biesemeyer fence system. (www.biesemeyer.com) My saw is an 1983 model Craftsman and I purchased the Biesemeyer fence system for it last year. I have been looking at the Ridgid tools ever since they came out, even considered buying a new saw just to get the fence which I feel is a huge improvement over the one that came with my saw, (and I'm sure yours). However unless the Ridgid Fence is well under $200.00 you'll never regret buying the Biesemeyer. Of all my recent tool purchases the fence was the single best I think I have made in a very long time, and trust me I've got alot of tools. Sorry Jake, just gotta plug Biesemeyer, you'd think I get a kick back or something as much as I rant about them.
          Dave
          It\'s not the quantity or quality of your tools that matters....<br />It\'s all in the firewood that\'s left over.....

Comment

Thank you again Jake and thanks Dave. I'll make a decission here shortly. If parts become harder to get in the future I just may have to forgo the fence and purchase another saw.

Jake, will the leg set for the radial arm saw also fit the sears. Not as old as the table saw but still an 80's model.

Comment

Zap, It depends on what model it is. Let me know what model number it is and I'll check it out.

Just a note though, the cost of the parts to put together that legset may be a bit high as individual parts always are. I would suggest looking at the AC9910 Universal Legset. You just need to adjust it to whatever height you need and mount your saw to it. It sells for about $70

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by JSchnarre:
                Zap,

If its a cast-iron belt drive saw with a 27" wide table then it will fit with no problem.

Jake
                I have a line on the ridgid fence and rails from a 2412, will it fit my craftsman TS 113.299040?

Comment

Working...
                X