TS3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650

Just purchased this saw...Lokking for the right inserts. Ordered inserts and got the wrong ones from parts.
    Need dado and zero clearance......

They're not available yet from RIDGID. Use the insert that came with your saw as a pattern and make yourself some blanks.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Joe: I ran into the same thing. Got PO'd, came back home and made myself six blanks that I could use for different bevels e.g. 45 degrees, 15 degrees, and zero clearance or dado's.

Took me longer to find my flush trim bit than it did to make them. I tapped some 10x32 holes into them and screwed in allen head set screws to adjust them flush to table top. I put a spot of epoxy on each set screw to keep it from changing from the vibration.

Ended up with about a dollar in each, which is just a little less than the $15.97 HD wanted for them.

Woodrat

Comment

Joe: I ran into the same thing. Got PO'd, came back home and made myself six blanks that I could use for different bevels e.g. 45 degrees, 15 degrees, and zero clearance or dado's.

Took me longer to find my flush trim bit than it did to make them. I tapped some 10x32 holes into them and screwed in allen head set screws to adjust them flush to table top. I put a spot of epoxy on each set screw to keep it from changing from the vibration.

Ended up with about a dollar in each, which is just a little less than the $15.97 HD wanted for them.

Woodrat

Comment

Working...
        X