Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRR_Ripper

Hi Again,
    I'm slowly comming along with my TS2424 that I practically stole from HD($25).I was hopping around the web as always, looking for new items and ideas that help me along the way be safer and a better WW. I did come across a tool called the GRR-Ripper(stop laughing).I was looking it over and thought it seemed like a good idea for someone new around power tools like myself.Has anyone had first hand experiance with this tool or knows anyone who has?
    I think keeping my fingers where they are is a good idea(lol).I also found this tool on the Forrest Web Site.
    Thanks Again for all your tips and support.

TITLEIST

www.jointech.com/gripper.html

Dave, if you can, copy and paste the web address. I'll take a look at it. The name don't ring a bell, but if helps keep your fingers, I'm all for it!
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Save your money----I've looked at it and decided against it---mainly because I don't like having my hand positioned above the blade---also you can't use your guard with this---not a real swift idea.

Instead let me suggest you build some featherboards and push sticks/blocks---much more useful and you don't have to remove the guard!
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X