X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 router table insert

I am buying the TS3650 this weekend and also need a router table insert for it. DO any of you have a preference for which one to purchase?

Thanks for the help

I have the mulecab system and it works and fits great.http://www.mulecab.com/
    three finger

Comment

threefinger got my saw on Sat. Just finished putting it together. Still can not believe how quit it is compared to my old crapsman. Do you have any pictures of your saw with the router insert. Also any one else have one or built one. Would like more than one option. Send pictures.

Comment

Spending other peoples money is almost as much fun as spending my own. This table will get you started on a really nice custom setup. Woodpeckers has a great site and a bunch of nifty stuff to spend your money on.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I also have the mulecab and it is fine. I have used it quite a bit for routing.
          Gary

Comment

Thanks Guys for the input. I bought an insert from rocklers and so far it is working great.

[ 05-10-2005, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: wood guy ]

Comment

Originally posted by badgerdave:
              Spending other peoples money is almost as much fun as spending my own. This table will get you started on a really nice custom setup. Woodpeckers has a great site and a bunch of nifty stuff to spend your money on.
              Hey Dave,
              I have a Woodpecker table, 27 by 15 1/2, coming.
              Will you share how you mounted the table to the Ridgid rails, please. (I have the 3650)
              Thanks much,
              ken
              Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

Ken, I'd be happy to if I had that table but I don't.

At present, I use a Wolfcraft router table that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. A new setup is somewhere in the future but I can't make up my mind if I want a TS mounted one or a free standing cabinet type.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave:
                  Ken, I'd be happy to if I had that table but I don't.

At present, I use a Wolfcraft router table that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. A new setup is somewhere in the future but I can't make up my mind if I want a TS mounted one or a free standing cabinet type.
                  Well, guess the wife is right, I read too much into things!
                  Thanks for setting me straight so promptly, Dave.
                  Guess I'll run over to Woodnet and get bashed a bit.
                  ken
                  Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

Here is a sight that I found and hopefully the fiance' is getting me the router table and fence for christmas. Talk about a bargain... at $149 for both the fence and table! This is a free standing unit but.... The quality is impressive.

Hartville Tool Router table

Comment

Working...
                    X