X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jp0610 Jointer knife sizes?

I have searched and searched, and can't seem to find the size of the knives on the JP06101. I am wondering if these these Freud 6 1/8" x 11/16" x 1/8" knives will fit in my machine.

I dont have a 610 but if I had to I could measure the knives on my delta without removing them. You know the length is 6 1/8, as that is stated as the max cut width. The height and thickness can be measured from the rabbit side of the machine

Comment

The basic table and cutterhead appears to be virtually interchangeable on the Sears, Delta, and Ridgid jointers (probably many others as well). I would have to think the Freud knives are designed to fit all these machines. My local Sears stocks 6 1/8 x 1/8" knives. I bet Sears would take them back if they didn't fit your Ridgid.

To bad you didn't ask 2 weeks ago. I had mine out for resharpening and could have measured the width. 11/16" sounds about right though.

Comment

You should be able to purchase blades from any local Home Depot. They are a stocked item in the Canadian stores but I'm not sure about the U.S. If not you can purchase accessories in the U.S. from " ordertree.com" or "barrettmarketing.com" in Canada. Hope this helps you out.

Comment

http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=14063

This will give you the sizes.

Comment

Working...
          X