Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table saw leveling

Hello,

I have the rigid tablesaw, the one with the cast iron extensions. The castor assembly that came with it has me a bit perplexed. If I level the feet, then it seems the lever operated push up thingy does not engage enough to lift it away from the floor. AT any rate, consequently, my table is lopsided. Although my basement floor is new, it is not very level.

At any rate, if there is a procedure that someone wouldn't mind typing out, I'd be thankful.

Joe

------------------
    Give me another beer, bartender.

I know this sounded like an incoherent question... perhaps it is.. but the problem is gone. I have to greatly compliment Rigid tool company. I was at the ww show at Villa Park, ILLinois. There I met and spoke with a Rigid Rep. After mentioning I purchased around 4000 US bucks on Rigid equipment, I happened to mention the problem with the lift assembly that came with it. She then asked me to send her the serial numbers of all the Rigid equipment I have, and she said she would send a "Herculift" to me, for free. She did as promised, it is installed and I am one happy camper. Thank you Rigid. Thank you Greta.

Joe [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I will pass the your comments and complements on to Greta!

Jake

Comment

Thanks Jake...

Comment

Working...
        X