I tried to get a work clamp for my MS 1290 Ridgid compound sliding mitre saw recently and find out that the company has discontinued them. Does anyone happen to know if the Dewalt equivalent fits the Ridgid as they do look similar or if any other generic clamp fits properly into the post hole on the Ridgid saw? It could save me a lot of time searching and measuring.
Thank you.