X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incra 1000 SE

Did anybody have a similar problem of the fence being out of square with the table top? With the fence off the guide, the guide is square to the table and when I attach the fence and tighten the screws it pulls the top in tighter pitching it backwards.

Thanks!

Mike

I have the same problem, I was able to somewhat correct it by placing one of the unused shims that came with my TS between the guide and the fence in the vicinity above each screw.

Woodslayer

Comment

I did the exact same thing, great minds think a like. Did you contact Incra about the issue? I was thinking about calling them and getting unit replaced, since they are sending me a new miter bar it ranges in width from .741 - .751.

Comment

The manual discusses this...

I can't recall which page off the top of my head. I got a 1000 SE for Christmas, and saw the same thing. It says to use shims, and adjust as necessary, got it to line right up after that. Great piece of work, I'm glad I followed the advice of others on the board and got one of these. Thanks Santa!

Comment

I found the page and placed some paper shims under the head and everything is square again.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X