TS3650 with router (pic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 with router (pic)

Thought I would post my setup. I just finished getting it all together. The pictures should say it all. Sorry for the quaility of the pictures it is a cheap camera.
    Attached Files
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Is that the benchdog Promax? How did you attach it to the right extension - drilled hoes through extension? Is the Promax pre-drilled?

Comment

That is a ryobi benchtop table that I modified. It is bolted to the wing and straped to the rail spreader bar. The legs are hooked to the router table. The 2 additional legs really stiffen up everthing.
      SSG, U.S. Army
      Retired
      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Nice job Tod
        Just my opinion

Comment

Router Table

TOD
          that looks very nice. could you do some more pics close up of the top and legs and show how everything is attached. Then I have a question. Why did you turn your router that way. It seems ackward and would seem to work better working from the end of your tabke.

Comment

The reason it is turned that way is to feed from the frount of the saw. Also table is wider than deep. There is an L bracket that came with the router table that the legs are bolted to.
            SSG, U.S. Army
            Retired
            K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

For anyone interested. I was just at my local HD and they are having a 30% sale on benchtop and stationary tools and combo sest through the 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by L Turner
                For anyone interested. I was just at my local HD and they are having a 30% sale on benchtop and stationary tools and combo sest through the 11th.
                I just looked at the ad, and it says "selected." Are you sure it was all? Either way, I'm going to HD tonight!!

Comment

Hd 30%

It does say selected but the signs were everywhere. I didn't get anything so I can't be sure.

Comment

Router Table

Tod
                    Would you mine telling what kind of router you are using with your set up. This Ryobi table at Hd says it is universal. It holds the router with clamps and there is no drop in router plate. Does this set up work well ?

Comment

I was using it with a Ryobi router, but I just purchased a Dewalt 3 base router and mounted the stationary base to the table. I do not use the clamps to mount the router, I just screw it to the table using the holes in the routerbase. The Ryobi was a plunge router and it was not as easy to set up as the Dewalt is now.
                      SSG, U.S. Army
                      Retired
                      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Working...
                      X