Hurcalift(sp) uses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurcalift(sp) uses

Rockler sells a universal mobile base kit. It has 4 corner brackets with wheels mounted with them and one lift mechanism. You build it to suit the footprint of your tool using 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" stock and mount the wheel/corner pieces to the ends of the boards. The lift is very simple and is operated by foot. I'll post pictures of mine tomorrow. I have it built under my Delta line boring machine. the stand also holds my Dewalt planer and Mikita hot dog compessor. The whole contraption probably weighs about 300 pounds and it works great. oh yea, last time they had them on sale, they were fifteen bucks!

Mark

Edit......Just found them at Rockler.com. 44 bucks now. But still a good deal and you build to suit your needs.
    Here is the link to the base.
    Last edited by The Wood Meister; 01-18-2007, 11:42 PM.
    Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom W View Post
      Cam Cam
      I live in Albany, NY. I don't know where you are located but I have a new Herculift still in the box that I am willing to let you have cheaply or willing to trade for wood clamps, bandsaw blades or almost anything else. Everything I have is already on mobile bases and this thing is just taking up space.

I know this is not a buy/sell/trade forum but the same offer applies to anyone else. I am not willing to ship, you will have to pick it up.

Crap!!! So I guess Phoenix Arizona is not gonna count as "pickup"? LOL
      Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Re: Her-cu-lift Plus on the RIDGID Jointer

Been trying to do the same thing. Do you remember how you confiqured the Herculift?

Comment

write me an email and i will get you some details on it and will email you some pictures.

regards,

omar

Comment

Working...
          X