Zero Clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Clearance

Has anyone used a Delta Zero Clearance insert on a Ridgid TS3650 tablesaw? I know I could make one using the existing insert and half inch stock with my router, but for the sake of ease, has anyone tried this?

How much is it or do you have one laying around that you want to make use of?

The Might-T-Track inserts I think are the best deal out there for a manufactured insert. Cheapest (lowest price) is to make your own.

search the forums or look at the thread on TS-3650 Assembly Tips for inormation on ZCIs.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Yours is the first time I've seen anyone ask if that particular insert will work in a 3650. That sorta makes me think that it won't fit.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Rockler currently caries the Delta insert and the measurements match the measurements for the insert on a TS3650, though I have not had a chance to compare the two at a Rockler store to see if they are identical.

Comment

Working...
        X