No announcement yet.

Purchase Dust Collection

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Dust Collection

I am trying to get prices for my father-in-law on Dust Collection Systems. Could someone point me in the right direction to find prices on the internet? I have gone to Ridgid and cannot even find systems and have gone to RidgidParts and can't get prices for the systems they have. Thanks for all assistance.

Well, to be truthful, there is a lot more to the internet than but I am sure that Ridgid appreciates you stopping here first

As far as I know Ridgid does not currently offer a Dust Collection System, they do make some good wet/dry vacs that can be hooked up to just about any shop tool to collect dust, but to be honest a w/d vac is not the best solution for your ears or lungs.

A dust collection system will run a bit more than a shop vac. There have been a few discussions recently here on the subject, and many in the past.

Try this link which will list recent threads on this forum;

or this search on Google;

There are a number of manufacturers with great web sites, prices range from a couple hundred to a few thousand.

Look around and do some reading.

here are just a few of the many manufacturers;
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

Time, cost, or quality; pick any two but you can't have all three.

You might want to ask that question at this forum. You'll need to provide alot more info though. Things like;
      1. How many machines will be hooked up to the DC.
      2. How elaborate will the piping system be.
      3. What types of tools will be hooked up to the DC.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

More Info

Actually he only has a TS3650 table saw, but he does not want all of the fine dust all over his garage and vehicles. I have seen a RidgidDC2000 at but they do not show a price only prices for parts to it. Are you serious that Ridgid actually doesn't make a Dust Collection System? Thanks everybody for their help- I will pass the word along to him.