looking for a fence for TS2412

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a fence for TS2412

Does anyone know where I can get an OEM TS 2412 fence? And an aproximate cost cost ?

eBay
    Item number: 7585847128

Its not me, I found it in about 1 minute using the search on eBay.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Thanks Bob .. I had seen that on Ebay but wasn't sure it was the same as the fence and rails model TS2412 from Ridgid. My local HD has a set of new rails for $20 and I was hoping to find a fence to go along with them.

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Re: looking for a fence for TS2412

Hi, I'm a new member here. Stumbled on this forum looking for a new fence for my T.S. I also have a TS2412 that is missing a rip fence. Unfortunately a new setup will cost $334... just for the fence. Can anyone help me? I've checked ebay and found nothing. Will something else fit?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X