No announcement yet.

Another newbie question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about "glamorous packing/wrapping"?? Get some $50 earrings and put them inside the trash can and give it to her. When she finds the earrings (after some most likely leering looks) you tell her you will put the trash can "away".

Ya, that was weak. But I guess I am lucky enough that my wife agreed to do the deed last night so we could avoid much of the hub-bub and craziness.

WWS
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Hi All
      If you haven't gone out and bought the store brand separator yet, ShopNotes magszine issue 55 has a nice plan and article for a shop built separator. By the way you can make it fit any size trash can.

Comment

Getting trashy here.

So issue #55 you say .

and about how much stuff involved in the project?

Is it cheaper then the $29.00.

Will look it up as all this talk will be trash without it.

http://www.witt.com/galvanized-garbage-cans.htm

Their is the link to the can
        Not responsible for speeling mistakes
        Jeff

Comment

Wasn't issue #55 like two centuries ago?
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Ace

Ace Hardware is having a sale for President's Day weekend - one of those 20% off everything you can fit in a shopping bag dealies. Now just grab as many 30 gallon trash cans as you need and jam them into a sack - save you 20% each.

Comment

You'll be sorrrrry

Originally posted by nobunaga-sama
              Except you Lorax... You just keep your comments to yourself!
              Okey Dokey
              Lorax
              "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Maybe so

Many people have told me that i am just that... "Sorry"

I try to look at this a some kind of complement. Got to be positive in these times we're living in.
                Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

Nobunaga-sama. You need another trash can!!

I just tried to send you a PM but you have reached your limit and cannot accept any more. Please clean out the trash! (That would be all the junk I sent you). What did you say you do for a living again?
                  Lorax

Comment

Never!

I'll never get rid of that stuff! That sage advice setting there and i can't afford to loose a single item.

They are just going to HAVE to increase the size of our mailboxes!
                    Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

I'll never get rid of that stuff! That sage advice setting there and i can't afford to loose a single item. I would think an IT manager would have heard of cut and paste!

They are just going to HAVE to increase the size of our mailboxes! All this computer has done for me is increase the size of my belly!
                      10 characters
                      Lorax

Comment

You workaholic!

See, Cut & Paste requires extra work on my part which i am not willing to participate in. Sorry.

I suggest running in place while you type.
                        Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

See, Cut & Paste requires extra work on my part which i am not willing to participate in. Sorry.

I suggest running in place while you type.
                          running in place while you type requires extra work on my part which i am not willing to participate in. Sorry. (cut and pasted) !!
                          Lorax

Comment

download

I'll never get rid of that stuff! That sage advice setting there and i can't afford to loose a single item.

They are just going to HAVE to increase the size of our mailboxes!
                            you can download your messages I believe and save them on your computer.
                            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Trash cans at Ace

They are $21.99 at my Ace hardware.

So will get one on sat.
                              Not responsible for speeling mistakes
                              Jeff

Comment

reef12

If you are having that much trouble finding a trash can, are you sure you are qualified to run a collector?

Comment

Working...
                                X