X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie question

Where are you getting the 30 gallon trash cans at?

I checked HD and Lowes no find plus the price on other websites $60.00 Plus

Also checked Ace.
    So who sells the darn things Cheap.

I live in Tulsa County Ok
    Thanks
    Not responsible for speeling mistakes
    Jeff

uh oh!

I hadn't even started looking yet.
    You mean to tell me nobody has the most common trashcan ever made???
    I thought that part was going to be a no-brainer. I was going to do like you and just run to HD when i needed it.
    I'm not paying $60 dollars for a stinking trash can!!!!!
    Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

New ones don't stink that comes later.
      SSG, U.S. Army
      Retired
      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

I can say that Costco and Walmart sell them in my area. They normally seem to run about $30 for the rubber/plastic type and close to $50 for the metal/AL kind. Not sure the rubber type will quite work in a DC environment or not, but I believe I have read somewhere they tend to squish up....

WWS
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Good One!

Good one TOD!!!

Well, i certainly don't want mine get squished up that's for sure!

$50 for a non-stinking trash can!! MAN!
          Just imagine how much that darn thing would cost WITH the stink! I shudder to think

Well, i'll head over to Wall-Mart and see what i can find. Maybe they will have them on sale... yeah...
          Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

nobunaga-sama,

Sorry, made a mistake. Guess I am not sure if Walmart carries them or not, but I had intended to say Target. After thinking about it for a bit I believe that I have seen the metal ones at Lowes on sale in the spring time in the gardening section.

WWS
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

do you guys have a revy?Our rona(same thing) used to carry them but prices here won't mean much to you.I am in Canada

Comment

Don't you have any neighbors that aren't home? ;-D
                ken
                Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

Like shootin fish in a barrel!!

[quote=nobunaga-sama]I hadn't even started looking yet.
                  I thought that part was going to be a no-brainer. At last, something you're fully qualified for!
                  Hey, don't look at me like that. You should have known it was coming. I was going to do like you and just run to HD when i needed it.
                  I'm not paying $60 dollars for a stinking trash can!!!!! HD and Ace in my area have them for $19.95!![/quote]

10 characters
                  Lorax
                  "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

[QUOTE=Lorax]
                    Originally posted by nobunaga-sama
                    I hadn't even started looking yet.
                    I thought that part was going to be a no-brainer. At last, something you're fully qualified for!
                    Hey, don't look at me like that. You should have known it was coming. I was going to do like you and just run to HD when i needed it.
                    I'm not paying $60 dollars for a stinking trash can!!!!! HD and Ace in my area have them for $19.95!![/quote]

10 characters

I will check at the store not listed on the web for either one.

But not no $60.00 for no trash can.

Maybe that neighbor deal is good,hope he don't come over and see it with his name on it.

maybe I should paint it Ridgid orange
                    Not responsible for speeling mistakes
                    Jeff

Comment

Tractor Supply has them for $15.94 item number 6010621 ...

"I've never seen so much trash talk on here before!

Comment

I know what you mean...

It's that darn Lorax doing all the trash talking! I'm just trying to learn from my friends here and he just thrashes me everytime.
                        What did i ever do to him?... (boo hoo hoo)

I can see i am going to have to go out and do some shopping around.
                        I supposed being Valentines Day and all i better not do it tonight - unless i can convince the wife that everybody else's wifes are getting stylish metal trashcans for Valentines Day too.

What do you guys thinK?

Except you Lorax... You just keep your comments to yourself!

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

He did start it ...."this time" ... hey ... You could always tell her that she was right and you do need to help her more and you're going to start by cleaning up after yourself more ... but you need something to put everything in! That would make it for her!!!! Right?

Comment

wellllllllll...

it's a good idea except for the whole help her more part... See, she would hold me to that. That's counter productive from my perspective.
                            Isn't there a way for me to trick her... I MEAN, convince her to see the trashcan as a good thing WITHOUT having to work more?

If we put our heads together, SURELY we can come up with something... right?
                            Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

OK .... try this .... you need the trashcan to protect the investment of the DC ... you can't let the propeller get broken ... Tell her the guys in the forum suggested that you spend $60 on one but after diligent search you were able to find one on sale for only $15.94 that you could make due with ... SAVING ALSO $45 (women love to save at sales) My ex once saved me $200 of course she spent $600 in the process ...woo hoo what a deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X