X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSUV in Bowling Green KY

A friend of mine has wanted the Ridgid MSUV ever since he saw mine. I read this post today and called him. He went to HD here in Bowling Green and they told him they were still $149. He called me from there and I told him to have them check the price, they did and it rung up $99. The price I guess was changed in the computer but the store people were unaware.
    PS He bought it!!

Comment

Yep, thats a good deal for $99.00 . I will be stopping by my HD tonight and see what I can find.

Regards,

Comment

LeeM,

Yes, Home Depot has a 30-day price guarantee. Just go to the service desk with your reciept and they will refund the difference. I've used it several times, with no problem.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy
          YARG!!!!! I just bought one 2 weeks ago!!!! Got it at (competitive home supply store) and it's (competitive brand) ......
          I think it was purchased at a different store than HD, don't know if they will allow a return for that reason.

I did go down and buy one on Saturday. They had about 50 of them stacked up and people milling around everywhere deciding if they should buy one or not. I was in a pretty big hurry and not fully authorized by the LOML so I just grabbed one and threw it on the cart and headed for check out. (Fortunately my wife thought it was cute and functional so i dodged the bullet on this one...)

Bisquit, the sale ended on Sunday here so I wish you luck and hope they are still cheap where you are today. I assembled mine and used it most of the afternoon yesterday and am quite happy. Plus it freed up some more bench space!

Thanks again for the heads up Bojack!

WWS
          Last edited by wwsmith; 03-15-2006, 04:48 PM.
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Went by last night and they had three of them with the sale price of $99 . I got two of the three in case my brother wants one of them, if not, i will sell it or return it later for store credit.

Regards,

Comment

Finally! After three missed opportunities, I got my $99 MSUV last night (Monday.) I didn't see a date range for the sale, so if you need one, go check out your HD!

Thanks for the notice on the sale!
              Steve
              www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by smorris
                Finally! After three missed opportunities, I got my $99 MSUV last night (Monday.)
                Did you have to drill any holes in the top to mount your typewriter?
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
                  Did you have to drill any holes in the top to mount your typewriter?
                  I'd forgotten about that! I haven't even opened the box yet. It's cold here, and the garage needs reorganized before I can even get to things. Once winter sets in, everything gets stacked around the MG, scooters, and other summer toys. The Christmas tree is blocking the workbench, and the typewriters are behind that. Glad you reminded me!
                  Steve
                  www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Just curious does anyone know if the Ridgid 13 planer could be mounted on this miter cart ?

Comment

I don't see any reason why not. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of mounting my DW733 planer on one.
                      Lorax
                      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

I think its a great idea . I rather wheel the planer on a stand with extensions than to have to carry the palner stand and rollers . I am picking one up this morning . Anthony

Comment

I think its a great idea . I rather wheel the planer on a stand with extensions than to have to carry the palner stand and rollers . I am picking one up this morning . Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax
                            I don't see any reason why not. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of mounting my DW733 planer on one.
                            *looks at the home-made cobbled-together stand she made for her planer*
                            *looks at the picture of the MSUV*
                            .......drattit!!!!! Now I have a reason to get one. Which means going to Home Depot. Which means being among the tools at HD. Which means trouble for the card!!!!!
                            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I picked up mine on Tuesday and got my Ridgid CMS mounted (no probs). This thing is great finally I can put away the sawhorses and ply and have it set to a very nice height. Looking forward to framing out my new bathroom in the basement this spring. I also bought one of the herculifts (with nothing to connect it to at this time) but for $29 i couldnt go wrong....
                              Thanks for the heads up !!
                              Ted

Comment

Multiple Uses!!!!

Hi folks, just an FYI at how useful this thing is.

I just came back from my woodworkers meeting and someone had their mini-lathe mounted to it, so it got me thinking.

Use 3/4" MDF as a base for all your benchtop portable tools:
                                -Miter Saw
                                -Mini-Lathe
                                -Grinder
                                -Router Table
                                -Drill Press
                                -Band Saw
                                -Planer (may be awesome for that since there are rollers on each side)
                                -Jointer

Attach a base to each of your units and then use a cam clamp for easy on and off http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10602 . Instead of using the Tslot bolt, just use a regular bolt from the bottom!!!!

Just my $0.02

Comment

Working...
                                X