X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSUV on sale @ Home Depot $99

I called our local HD in MN and he said it officially goes on sale first thing tomorrow, but if I would go in today they would give it to me for $99. So even if it's marked $149 you can still get it for $99.

Comment

Man, you guys got my hopes up, now I am disappointed. I went to my local HD tonight, and they are marked $99 "WITH THE PURCHASE OF A RIDGID MITER SAW." It doesn’t sound like that is the case elsewhere, but if anybody finds a HD in central FL that is doing $99 flat, let me know.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by colville6 View Post
        Man, you guys got my hopes up, now I am disappointed. I went to my local HD tonight, and they are marked $99 "WITH THE PURCHASE OF A RIDGID MITER SAW." It doesn’t sound like that is the case elsewhere, but if anybody finds a HD in central FL that is doing $99 flat, let me know.
        Thanks
        I asked at Home Depot tonight about the sign. The cashier said he wasn't sure why they put the signs up as the table by itself is on sale for $99 already.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Alright!, got the MSUV. Turns out they werent officially marked until today, and the sign is actually for an additional $50 off when purchased with a Ridgid saw, that means MSUV for $49. Of course mine is going with the new 10" Makita SCMS that Amazon is delivering Monday thanks to another recent post. Isnt it scary how fast the money goes?

BTW it looked like a permanent mark down, no clearence stickers, just the usual HD sticker saying was 149, now 99.

Comment

Originally posted by colville6 View Post
            .........BTW it looked like a permanent mark down, no clearence stickers, just the usual HD sticker saying was 149, now 99.
            Permanent...............don't bet the house on that happening. Those who snooze WILL lose.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Well, it's easy for me to say, I've got mine. But yeah, I wouldnt chance it if I didn't.

Comment

I just wanted to write a quick note to thank you guys for helping me spend more of my hard-earned money. Seems like every time I come on here, I learn something and get a tool idea. At least it's not full price!

Comment

Purchased this Sunday 2/25. $99. Not marked w. sale price. Excellent tool for miter box. 30 minutes assembled including drilling holes for my saw. Table drilled for Rigdid saws only. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

I owe you a big wet kiss if I ever see you !! I just picked up my third one, thanks for the info. Even the folks in hardware didn't know they were on special.

Originally posted by Bojack View Post
                    Picked one up this morning (2-24-06). Don't know but this may be a 2 or 3 day sale only.
                    Regular Price $149
                    Miter Saw Utility Vehicle
                    http://www.ridgid.com/tools/AC9940-MSUV/index.htm
                    Carpenters make the prettiest firewood

Comment

Originally posted by WV Brian View Post
                      Purchased this Sunday 2/25. $99. Not marked w. sale price. Excellent tool for miter box. 30 minutes assembled including drilling holes for my saw. Table drilled for Rigdid saws only. Thanks for the tip.
                      I believe they are also fitted for dewalt and "maybe" Hitachi
                      Carpenters make the prettiest firewood

Comment

Wheeee!! Thanks so much for posting about this! Picked one up tonight!

The $99 sales price was advertised and the manager's knew about it. If you buy a miter saw, in conjunction with the MSUV, then the MSUV is $50 less (yeah, the Ridgid MSUV for $49.99!)

Planning to install my Bosch SCMS on it tomorrow.

This is awesome because it has much bigger wheels than most MS stands, which means it will go up and down my back basement stairs. :-)

Comment

I picked up one of these instead...

http://www.amazon.com/Stablemate-PLU.../dp/B00008PWXV

not quite as bulky as the msuv and it's built in USA and like a tank...

Comment

Working...
                          X