X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norm's Router 101 Part I and Part II

Anyone out there see Norm's newest PBS offerings? It was the most useful show on NYW I've seen recently. Maybe this was common knowledge for many of you but I found it enlightening.
    Skip
    Stay well and play well.
    Skip

I have them recorded on DVR and hope to watch them sometime this week. I wanted to watch them together and did not get the time to watch either over the weekend (too busy playing with my new MSUV and mobile base for the new jointer ). I have heard a lot of positive feedback on them though and imagine I will be learning from them as well.
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Hey WWSmith, where'd you get the moblie base for the jointer?
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy
        Hey WWSmith, where'd you get the moblie base for the jointer?
        I followed the advice of what Bob did on another thread and got the Delta mobile base kit:

(http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...60-32764-50-34)

and it seems to work fine. I haven't actually ran the jointer yet, but so far is working good for moving it around. There were a couple others out there that I liked as well as they had a steel all around, but being an impatient fellow I didn't want to wait for shipping and Bob mentioned his has lasted quite some time with no problems.

WWS
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Norm

Originally posted by skipsax
          Anyone out there see Norm's newest PBS offerings? It was the most useful show on NYW I've seen recently. Maybe this was common knowledge for many of you but I found it enlightening.
          Skip
          Yes I saw his show and found it to be quite informative. Just proves you're never to old to learn something new.

Comment

Working...
          X