X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-U-Lift mobile base

I just bought the Ridgid RS1000 Radial arm saw on e-bay. The saw has a homemade mobile base that I'm not very impressed with. Does anyone know where I can get the Herc-U-Lift mobile base. I saw it on a table saw and was impressed with it. I could modify my radial arm saw base if necessary to work with the base that comes with the table saw. Thank You gary48
    garyL48@comcast.net

You should be able to pick up a herc-u-lift plus at HD. It is designed to fit most Ridgid tools. They were selling for $29.00.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

The Herc-U-Lift Plus base does have some size limitations as to what it will and will not fit. Measure the footprint of your RAS before you go to HD and if it falls in the range of the Plus you should be good to go. FWIW, the regular Herc-U-Lift that comes with the contractor TS will only fit the TS. As TOD stated, HD has had them on sale recently for $29.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I just looked at my book for my herc-u-lift plus and it will fit the RAS. Will not work on the 6" jointer, and will only work on the wood lathe if you buy the extensions.
        SSG, U.S. Army
        Retired
        K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Working...
        X