X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0610 Jointer on a Hercu-Lift?

Has anyone made this adaptation? I haven't been to HD to check on the minimum machine base size to fit but couldn't the jointer be mounted on ply and then that adapted to the H-L? Hmmm, I'll bet the dimensions are online... Any experiences appreciated.
    Later,
    Chiz
    Later,
    Chiz

Originally posted by ironhat
    Has anyone made this adaptation? I haven't been to HD to check on the minimum machine base size to fit but couldn't the jointer be mounted on ply and then that adapted to the H-L? Hmmm, I'll bet the dimensions are online... Any experiences appreciated.
    Later,
    Chiz
    I picked up the H-L for my jointer, but could not get it to fit. The base of the jointer is too narrow & too long for the lift to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZ
      I picked up the H-L for my jointer, but could not get it to fit. The base of the jointer is too narrow & too long for the lift to work properly.
      Thanks, MrZ. I though as much. I currentlyhave it mouted on a piec of ply mounted to one of those 3-wheeled mobile bases. The kind where the big caster in the front has a pedal to raise and lower it. It doesn't function too well - always having to drag the unwilling caster.
      Later,
      Chiz
      Later,
      Chiz

Comment

Working...
      X