Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
hinges Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hinges

    I am trying to find a hinge like were on old school desks ,the hinge
    will allow a board to go up and then to the left and lock in at a 90 degrees
    I try looking for (a Rockler store clerk told me about the site for hardware,he did not say what it was ,but he thought I could find what I was looking forat
    Thank you
    Last edited by ezagor; 03-11-2006, 01:43 AM.

  • #2
    " I try looking for but no such site "

    I know it was probably a typo, but did you try to mean or ?

    Who is hartville, a hardware manufacturer with a website, or an online store, or a brick and mortar store maybe?
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"


    • #3
      Here ya go
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06


      • #4
        Here's another one to try:

        I don't know if they have the desk hinge but they have a fat catalog.

        Shade Tree