X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to site

Hi guys and gals, I found this site whle looking for a TS decided on getting the ts3650 (hopefully picking it up this weekend) after looking around and compareing different saws pretty much had my mind made up but then found this site and started reading and that pretty much clinched it. I think I will be very happy with my new saw and its nice there is help here if I have any questions or problems when it comes to putting it together. I've been reading the post for the last couple of days and just got to say YOU GUYS ROCK. That goes for the ladies too lol.

Welcome to the site johnyreb. I am sure you will find much useful information on this forum for assembling your new saw or any other related questions. There are a lot of threads out there with assembly tips and ideas to "accessorize" your new saw. There are plenty of people on this forum willing to help with questions.

Good luck with the purchase!

WWS
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Big Howdy!

Welcome johny!
      I think you are really going to like it here. EVERYBODY here is cool and just as helpful as you could hope for. Nobody will ever give you a hard time or criticize you.
      Except for that Lorax character. You gotta watch yourself around him. Just don't turn you back on him and you'll be alright...
      JK! Lorax knows his stuff. He offers great advise on here. As well as everybody else.
      I've learned alot from these guys (yes, i'm a newbe ), but someday i hope to be as good as these guys...
      Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

See what i mean?!?

See, WW is right there to help already!
        Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

As Lorax would say, beat ya by that much.....

Originally posted by nobunaga-sama
          See, WW is right there to help already!
          Not sure exactly how much help I can be as I am not very experienced myself, but always willing to chip in where I can!
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Welcome to my site. I don't have it posted on the main page (I'm not an egomaniac) but I'm pretty much the boss of these forums. If you need help, let me know and I'll assign a few senior members to diagnose your problem.

Comment

What the...?

Originally posted by Fightgar
              Welcome to my site. I don't have it posted on the main page (I'm not an egomaniac) but I'm pretty much the boss of these forums. If you need help, let me know and I'll assign a few senior members to diagnose your problem.
              HUH?
              Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

thanks

thanks for the great welcome here hope to learn alot from all you guys. Just starting to get my shop up and going. (its a small one) will probably have to have everything on wheels.

Comment

Does Josh know he's been replaced?

Thanks boss,
                  We appreciate you handling the assignments. SMARTA$$ ! !
                  Lorax
                  "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Todays lesson

[quote=nobunaga-sama]
                    Lorax knows his stuff. He offers great advise on here.
                    What was it that Lincoln said about fooling people?
                    I've learned alot from these guys (yes, i'm a newbe ), but someday i hope to be as good as these guys... First ya gotta learn how to spell NEWBIE ! ![/quote]

10 characters my a$$
                    Lorax
                    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Hey boss when can I expect my vacation check?
                      SSG, U.S. Army
                      Retired
                      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Pick on somebody your own... age

Hey L, don't you have a crib to make or something?
                        Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

So when do I get paid? How does one become the boss, did you win a competition? If you want to race me in a 5k run, I'll even let you use your car to make it fair. Then after your foot is worn out we can have a game of wits. So do you prefer chess or Tiddlywinks?

johnyreb welcome! just don't let the way people say things get to ya, they mean well but can sometimes appear to be rude in telling you their experience.
                          "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
                          "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Welcome to the forums, JohnnyReb!! You gotta watch out for some of these guys. They're mostly harmless, but they'll paint your fingernails pink if you fall asleep in front of them!!

I've received a lot of help from here. Helpful people for us newbies!

Yes, Lorax, I speeeeld newbie rite!
                            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

getting antsy

sure would wish saturday would hurry up and get here! Cant wait to to pick up my ts. Any body use the rigid jointer? I think thats next on my upgrade list, hmmmmmmm momma's gonna kill me by the time I'm done lol

Comment

Working...
                              X