Gots me a jointer fellers!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VASandy
    Oh, and Polar, you still have to chill!!!
    Name:  d6f68a90e1a81209fc46535759894b18.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  10.8 KB

Better watch your back, cause i sure am!
    What are you my mother now?
    Last edited by Polar Sparky 1224; 03-21-2006, 09:58 PM.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

okay had my fun now i want to go get a jointer! What if i repair car door wiring on the side to get one? Aside from listening to lorax, Dave and the other Senior experts, you only master a tool after you get used to it.

I'd like to see some pics of the quality work you can get out of it.

Comment

All this over a spelling error???

Gee whiz Wally, I didn't mean to...

Remember the reaction Luke Skywalker had when Darth Vader told him he was his father? Yeah, that would be mine too.
        But Lorax is pretty fatherly the way he CORRECTS me all the time! Jeez!

"yoroshiku onegai shimasu," is basically "nice to meet you" but is more like a humble request that the group you are speaking to take you under their wing and aid you in the future.

Unfortunately Reef i haven't touched the jointer since the weekend. I have been working on my router table extension project this week. But i have it in my PLANNER now and hopefully i will do what Sandy suggested and get some 2x4s out and like Daddy Lorax says "Practice, practice, practice"
        Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

that did i can't take it no more!!!!!!!!!!!! going to the depot and getting my jointer this eveing so NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate when members wont pack up there tools and make the 2000 mile trip from michigan to florida for me to play with there new tools ............................. the nerve of some members here i swear.................i never...............ohhhhhhhhh it makes me soooooooo mad ......................................... rotflmao
          Last edited by oldslowchevy; 03-22-2006, 04:58 PM.
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Be that way!

Originally posted by oldslowchevy
            that did i can't take it no more!!!!!!!!!!!! going to the depot and getting my jointer this eveing so NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate when members wont pack up there tools and make the 2000 mile trip from michigan to florida for me to play with there new tools ............................. the nerve of some members here i swear.................i never...............ohhhhhhhhh it makes me soooooooo mad ......................................... rotflmao
            Well fine, Chevy!
            I had my bags packed and flight booked and everything, but with THAT attitude i'm not going!
            I'll just set my BRAND NEW SHINY jointer (did i mention how NEW and SHINY it is?) back where it belongs and you can just go BUY YOU OWN then!!
            Wow is that jointer ever NEW and SHINY and COOL!
            I just love my NEW jointer! And just look how SHINY it is. It's so SHINY i have to wear !
            Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

MOOOOM!!!!!!!! NOBUNAGA-SAMA IS MAKING FUN OF ME WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

oldslowchevy

If it makes you feel better i don't have a shiny new jointer either, i feel your pain

You just wait in a few more years i have all of you drooling with the pictures of my shop!!!!! 30'x40' space containing dozens of tools with raw power ouh ouh ouh.....

Comment

HA!30'x40' thats it?that is all you want?but in all realaity i got very lucky with my shop here in florida the shop is in 3 parts.the buildingis 60'x75'x16 in the center.it is 40'long x 15" wide is the garage part of it with a 20' x 15' is the storage part right behind the garage.and the main part is60' x 50' with 16' high ceilings in the center the main problem is that there is no bath room but i would like to add one some day as well as some office space with air but at the moment it just sits there mostly empity i would have to up the electric service as it only has a 100 amp service to the whole buliding so i dont need a brand new shiney new jointer right now but dang if i dont want one real bad!!!!!!!!!!
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Well that makes sense now...

Well no wonder you don't have a shiny new jointer Chevy... You don't have ROOM for it!
                    See, if you would have explained that, everyone would have been more understanding of your plight... well, except maybe me. It's WAY too fun teasing you with MY bright, shiny, new, pretty, orange and black, marvel of a jointer!
                    You should just see how that orange just brightens the room. It really is something to see.

Did i mention that it's SHINY?
                    Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

Originally posted by nobunaga-sama
                      Well no wonder you don't have a shiny new jointer Chevy... You don't have ROOM for it!
                      See, if you would have explained that, everyone would have been more understanding of your plight... well, except maybe me. It's WAY too fun teasing you with MY bright, shiny, new, pretty, orange and black, marvel of a jointer!
                      You should just see how that orange just brightens the room. It really is something to see.

Did i mention that it's SHINY?
                      Do you really have to rub it in?

But seriously how do you like using it?
                      What other "shiny tools" do you have now?

When can i come see you for a week?

Comment

BOYS!!!! Ok, all 3 of you TO YOUR ROOMS!!! Nobunaga-Sama, quit petting your jointer......it looks.....weird.......oh no you don't!!! THAT'S A DUST PORT!!!!

Now, go to your rooms and think about what you've done!

*pets her jointer and polishes the table all nice and shiny*
                        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

But mom he (OSC) started it.

Comment

That's Not Fair!

WHAT!?! But I didn't do anything!!
                            Chevy started it!

I was just lovingly petting my SHINY new jointer and he started picking on me!
                            Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

dont have a shiny new jointer but........

I do have a shiny new table saw. Still in the box as I type hope to put it together tomarrow and of course its the 3650

Comment

ohh and polar sparky

love the kick a$$ ninga guinea pig pic. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X