X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All, NEWBE

Hello all I am new to the Rigid forum and have a few questions. First, I have two rigid saws have had very good luck with both, I have a 2424 and the 12" Compound miter saw.

On the 2424 is there a router addition made for the 9" over hang on the left side of the table? What are the MUST upgrades for both saws?

For those curious I get my name from my love of woodworking and my profession. I live in Louisiana, I was not really affected by the Hurribitches. I am planning on building a house in about 5 years so I have that long to learn how to build quality cabinets and the rest of the trim work. Thanks for all the input and if I can help anyone just ask.

Jerry

Hi Firewood! Welcome to the forums.

I can't answer any of your questions, as I don't have either tool. I'm sure someone will pop in soon enough to help you though.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing available for the 9". If you search the threads here for router tables, Bod D., a frequent contributor, has a series of photos and info about an outfeed table and pictures of his 3650 which has a router table added to the right side of his saw, in addition to the right side CI extension wing.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
      X