X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 question

What Dado/molding insert is available for the 3650?
    Where can I find assessories for the 3650?
    Thanks........

For the Dado cutter, any 8" dado cutter set will do. Some are better than others. A table saw is not a "molding cutter" per se. There's lots you can do with a table saw, including sever fingers, arms, put out eyes, impale yourself and others.....

The important thing to do would be to get a book on Table Saw use and study it. There's lots of amazing things a table saw can do, it's just a matter of learning how to use the tool properly and safely.

For parts, www.ridgidparts.com is one site. A lot of standard table saw parts will fit the 3650. Bench Dog makes a lot of good products. There's lots of manufacturers. Take your time and research what you need, and get the things that help you do what you want to do.

Man...is that generic or what? Sorry!!!
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

One thing that I was noticing about Ridgidparts.com is that all of the parts in the "Accessories" pamphlet that comes with the TS3650 don't exist there. I went looking for the zero clearance insert, the dado insert, both of which are supposed to be for the TS3650 and the TS2400LS and both of them come up "Product not found". If you go looking at their products, they don't even list the TS3650 at all.

So how do you order these products from the manufacturer if the manufacturer's web site says they don't exist?

Comment

Cephus, check out these blank inserts, http://www.ttrackusa.com/zeroclearanceinserts.htm The model number you want is the 20005. They're less expensive than the Ridgid OEM parts.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
          Cephus, check out these blank inserts, http://www.ttrackusa.com/zeroclearanceinserts.htm The model number you want is the 20005. They're less expensive than the Ridgid OEM parts.
          Oh, I know, I just thought it was odd that the company doesn't seem to support it's own products. They give you a pamphlet that says "go here to buy our stuff" and then doesn't carry the stuff at the site they send you to.

Comment

Working...
          X